Custom control installation designed to verify the transfer of utility pipes into the interior of an aircraft casing.The instrument makes sure there is minimum play between the tubes.
Requirement / To control the positioning of components.The control problems arising in this application required two sets of measurements. The control installation needed to :
- Make sure there is minimum play of “standard” tubes around theoretical points in space.
- Allow a tube and elbow to be checked by the same instrument to verify minimum play.
Solution / Specialised control installation.
- Development and implementation of a specialised control assembly integrating the required devices
- The custom control installation designed by Lormac focused on the functional and ergonomic aspects of the components to be controlled
- The instrument needed to be geometrically accurate in order to be able to precisely measure the positioning of the theoretical points