Automated oil filling station
Automated filling station designed to fill motor gear boxes with oil.Automated dispensation through a nozzle ensures safe and accurate filling.
Requirement / To automate the filling process.Automated filling of motors produced on an existing production line with oil.
Solution / Complete filling station.Complete automated filling station handling the storage, treatment and dispensing of oil with several stages :
- 1 underground station to de-contaminate the oil and maintain it at the correct temperature in a double-sided insulated stainless steel tank
- 1 automated filling station with a buffer tank handling filtration and raising the temperature of the oil
- 1 x 6 axis robot manipulating a special anti-drip filling nozzle designed specifically for this application
Filling station performance levels /
- Average cycle time of 20 seconds with an accuracy of ± 10 g (mass meter), per 6 kg of oil dispensed for each motor
- Automated processing for the various types of motor controlling the robot trajectory and information sent to the mass meter.