Ergonomic handling : specialised workstation improvement solutions
LORMAC designs and manufactures specialised ergonomic handling solutions. Assistance with handling and positioning, assistance with handling heavy loads, assistance with assembly… LORMAC provides solutions to industrial problems associated with work station ergonomics.
- Single contact person: study, design, manufacture, optimisation and operator training
- Turnkey services: specialised machines and tools with part gripping, handling and assistance.
- Multi-disciplinary team: internal skill-sets including mechanics, hydraulics, electrics, pneumatics and automation
- Quality and precision: ISO 9001, over 30 years experience in the design of specialised machinery
- Multi-sector expertise: vehicle, aeronautics, construction, mechanical transformation …
Examples of products with ergonomic handling and positioning :
Internal control over all engineering skills allows us to provide turnkey solutions which comprehensively cover the constraints expressed by the customer. From the design stage right up to the delivery of ergonomic handling solutions, LORMAC is the sole project manager. The design and manufacture of ergonomic handling solutions is the result of 34 years of experience in the creation of specialised machinery.Our experience allows LORMAC technicians to design assistance stations and automated part handlers from the ground up, we can also adapt specialised tools to standard ergonomic handling solutions which already exist on the market. Load handling is regulated by current standards concerning safety and ergonomics. Proposed solutions must not only prevent MSD (musculoskeletal disorders), it must also reduce operator fatigue and improve productivity by creating significant time savings during production.
1. Ergonomic positioner with standard SMED interface
Creation of custom handling interface integrated into an ergonomic positioner. A standard SMED interface facilitates rapid change-out of tools and pick-up and handling of large parts before assembly making production safer and more flexible...
2. Bolting assistance station
Design of a manual bolting assistance tool. Precision assembly, ergonomics and operator safety. Setting up of the bolting spindle...